Here is 'White Feather', the new single, in support of the record 'Stilts on the Water', the latest Tailor Birds release.
Written at a time of chaos, of upheaval, a time when many people were struggling, but at a time of positive change, the Tailor Birds sound has always been about bringing positive energy to others, one step at a time. Inspiring and connecting people to something good, in a world that is constantly changing, we hope you'll enjoy our latest offering.
(The full-length version of this track is available on our latest record, 'Stilts on the Water', due for release on the 24th Feb '18)
released February 10, 2018
‘White Feather’ was recorded in a few studios, a few key places of inspiration :
- Created in Studio Orvelte with Paul G. Gräffner, in the beautiful dutch forest near in northern Holland.
- Flutes recorded in London, UK.
- Completed in Tewantin, Queensland, Australia, at the As You Are music studio (www.asyouare.me
- Sophie Kinston - electric violin / vocals
- Jerome d’Odeurs - piano
- Paya Lehane - flutes
- Rodger Bradshaw - percussion
Written, produced & mixed - Sophie Kinston
Final mixing & mastering - Ando Van Andony
Writing & recording inspiration - Jerome d’Odeurs, Paul G. Gräffner, & Charly Bradshaw.
This single art features the work of Victor Toapanta Salazar. Victor, born in Ecuador, has been based in Dublin, Ireland since 1999. (web.facebook.com/VictorToapantaArt/
(Art piece - China town, oil on board)
Design by – Hussam Eissaa